Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tech Savvy Teacher

OK, so it's Winter break. A time I usually spend catching up on lesson plans and grading, etc. This year for the first time in a long time I decided to visit my brother in Texas. He's a teacher and his wife is too. He's working on his doctorate and is super tech savvy. He fixed up my laptop, talked to me about how to use an iPad in the classroom (and now I want one even worse than I did before), and many other educational topics. I've been here a week and my head is spinning from all the great info. Even tho he teaches in a high school and I teach elementary, there are many ideas he has about education that are cutting edge and innovative which I can use. A book he introduced me to is going to be my next professional book to buy and read.

Make Just One Change by Dan Rothstein and Luz Santana

No comments:

Post a Comment