Thursday, August 14, 2014

Setting up my room

School starts next week! I've been at the school for over a week messing around and working on design and decor for my classroom. So I have one cute bulletin board up. and a couple of boring ones that I'm working on revising.
This year I pledge to use technology everyday in ANY way that can help my students learn, so why not have an app bulletin board!


The featured apps are Reading, Math, Vocabulary, Games, Science, and U.S. History. I plan on displaying a concept we are learning where the apps are. So for now it shows these 6 apps but once we start our first week of competency learning, I will take down the apps and display a place value chart for a week or a Jamestown map, etc.

I can't tell you how many times I have found myself in a discussion with coworkers where I end up saying, "I have an app for that."

Okay, Back to work on setting up my room!

Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment